Different Attitudes Towards Money
Updated: Oct 16
Money and happiness have a tricky relationship.
What makes you happy, and how money leads to happiness for you, are personal questions.
By exploring what our unique motivations and tendencies are with money, we can better understand how to improve them, and how to use them to our advantage.
How we feel about and think about money, and what we tend to do because of it, is affected by our different attitudes towards money.
Different attitudes towards money affects your answer to questions like:
1. How do you use money in your relationships with friends, family, partners, etc.?
2. How do you use money when you're feeling stressed?
3. How do you use money when you're feeling confident?
4. How do you like to spend your free time?
5. How do you spend disposable income?
6. What kind of jobs do you prefer?
These answers are different for everyone, but there are some common themes that can effectively be bunched into different groups.
These are the 4 Money Personality Types.
These 4 Money Personalities can tell you great deal about your relationship to money, the strengths you are armed with, and the challenges you often face.
What is your Money Personality?
Understanding your Money Personality is like finding yourself on a map.
Without knowing where you are, how can you get to where you want to go next?
Knowing your Money Personality empowers you to be honest about your habits, beliefs, and motivations around money, allowing you to be more effective at earning, saving, and investing.
After you've taken your test, we'll email you the results with a FREE GUIDE: Understanding Your Money Personality: A Guide for Discussing Money With Your Children.
This guide provides an in depth explanation into understanding:
1. What does your Money Personality mean for you?
2. How does your Money Personality show up in your life?
3. What you can do to improve your Money Personality?
Take a free Money Personality Test to find out your type.